Sleeves are In!
The Radisson Paper Valley Hotel bridal fashion show this past weekend, introduced us to this season’s trend in wedding gowns! Wedding gowns are designed with all styles of sleeves, from little cap sleeves to elbow length sleeves to long sleeves that extend beyond the wrist.
Sleeves are lacy, beaded, sheer and often in the same or contrasting fabric as the gown itself. Gowns with sleeves are perfect for winter weddings, evening weddings and traditional settings. You will also see sleeve details in wedding jackets, lace boleros and even pretty cardigans.
Wedding stationery trends are also following fashion trends. Many of the new designs in wedding invitations include layers, wraps and lacey details. You will also see these details featured in the envelope.
Please take a look at By Invitation’s online store to see the following!
- Get the cap sleeve look with our Black Die Cut Invitation. Laser-cut daisies in the corners secure the invitation.
- Our Rustic Lace Wrap Boxes are simple favor boxes wrapped with a lace-printed band for a special look.
- Wedding invitations can have the look of a bolero! Our Vintage Lace Invitation has an exquisite laser-cut wrap.
- The sheer wrap of our Filigree Letters Invitation is like a soft, sheer wedding gown sleeve.
- The ultimate invitation elegance might be presented in a real lace envelope!
Be inspired by your wedding dress, and choose your invitation and accessories to complete your “look”.